LOLA Landscape Architects is a leading landscape architecture office with branches in Rotterdam and Shenzhen. Currently, we are working on projects such as Bajes Kwartier Amsterdam, Slachthuiswijk Antwerp, Forest and Sports Park Shenzhen and the ADIDAS World Campus. For our team in Rotterdam we have a vacancy for an experienced landscape architect/designer.
Who are we looking for?
- You have 3-5 years office experience.
- Completed education as a landscape architect or designer.
- You are innovative, can think conceptually and are able to deliver high-quality projects on time.
- Demonstrable qualities in the field of detailing, materialisation and planting.
- High level of graphic presentation and design skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with programs as Rinoh, Auto-CAD, Adobe programs, Sketch-up and Lumion.
- Capable to work independently as well as within a creative and dynamic team.
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English.
- It is an advantage if you live near our Rotterdam office.
What you will do
As landscape architect/designer, you will work on the various planning phases for the realization of landscape designs and outdoor spaces. Being a member of the international LOLA team, you work on projects in the Netherlands and abroad. With your design vision, innovative solutions and an inquiring mind, you know how to design feasible projects and to take them to the next level.
Working at LOLA
LOLA is a progressive design office that consists of an international team of 36 young and ambitious designers and architects who highly value creativity and quality. Founded in 2006, LOLA now has two offices and has a wide range of national and international projects, publications and awards to its name.
What we offer
- A challenging position within our growing team.
- Interesting projects and assignments in the Netherlands and abroad.
- An opportunity to put your knowledge and skills to optimal use and a chance to develop yourself and to gain experience at a leading office.
- A competitive salary and good benefits.
- Finally, we offer you a pleasant and collegial working environment.