Social Media Intern
How will you share our projects with the world? How will you make the mission of LOLA, our projects and employees come alive? LOLA Landscape Architects is per direct looking for a Social Media Intern to put a face to our projects online.
Who we are looking for
- You study (landscape) architecture, journalism or communication.
- You have proven extensive experience with social media and are aware of the latest trends.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English languages.
- You have graphic skills (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- You are independent, proactive and precise.
- You feel at home in an international work environment.
What you will be doing
- As a Social Media Intern, you will work closely with the PR team of LOLA.
- You take care of weekly campaigns and daily stories on the various online platforms.
- You enrich and improve our social media strategy with your own insights and input.
- You also provide new content on our website and keep our online profiles up-to-date.
- You will provide project portfolios and information to the press, including written material and image selection.
Working at LOLA
LOLA Landscape Architects is a an office for landscape design and research. LOLA was founded in 2006, has got 34 employees and is located in Rotterdam and Shenzhen. From our office in Rotterdam we offer you a dynamic and varied internship with a chance to gain a lot of practical experience in the field of social media and public relations.
What we offer
- You will gain extensive experience within a dynamic and driven team of landscape architects.
- You get the opportunity to get to know landscape architecture from the inside at a renowned agency.
- You can count on good supervision. We have experience with internship supervision at the office and from home.
- You will work with us for at least 6 months.
- A monthly internship allowance is available.
Does this sound like the perfect internship for you? Send us your motivation letter and CV (max. 10 mb) stating Social Media Internship to: email@example.com.